West Gate Bank Lobbies Re-Open June 15, 2020
Review advice, updates, and news from West Gate Bank!
June 15, 2020
WE ARE EXCITED TO RE-OPEN OUR LOBBIES ON MONDAY, JUNE 15th!
Lobbies will resume normal business hours:
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. Here are some changes you can expect to see at WGB:
- Customers will be required to wear a mask when entering our lobbies. You may be asked to lower your mask and look into the camera for entrance. We can provide a mask if you do not have one. If you do not want to wear a mask, we ask that you use our drive-thru or online banking.
- Plexiglass dividers in customer contact areas
- WGB staff will wear masks, including for safety deposit box access and when dividers are unavailable
- WGB will provide hand sanitizer
- Some branches may limit the number of customers in the lobby to maintain social distancing
- We have increased the sanitation of customer areas for your safety
We are all in this together, and we look forward to serving you again in our lobbies!