Easily manage your finances by utilizing current versions of QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks for Desktop with your West Gate Bank Personal and Business accounts.
Intuit QuickBooks Online:
- For Personal Online and Business Online Accounts
- Automatically import 2 years of transactions by linking with your Online Banking
- Manual File Download & Upload is also offered as an option to import transactions
QuickBooks Online can be accessed at www.Quickbooks.com. Once you sign into QuickBooks Online, you can search for West Gate Bank. You will be prompted to enter your Personal or Business Online Banking Credentials. QuickBooks Online will automatically sync your transactions and keep them up to date.
Intuit QuickBooks for Desktop:
- Business Online Accounts only
- Manual File Download & Upload Required
- Download up two 2 years’ worth of transactions with the “Download” option available while viewing your account in our Online Banking. Make sure to choose the .QBO file type during download. (Feature not available on Mobile App)
- Double-click the downloaded file and QuickBooks will automatically open & import your transactions.
If you have the QuickBooks program installed on your computer, you are using “QuickBooks for Desktop.” You will be instructed to set up “Bank Feeds” to sync your banking transactions while in the QuickBooks program. When you search for West Gate Bank Personal or Business, you will be instructed to follow instructions like what’s listed above to upload your transactions. QuickBooks for Desktop is unable to automatically sync your transactions like QuickBooks Online.