Update to Online Banking Coming Soon
Review advice, updates, and news from West Gate Bank!
August 3, 2017
We're continually adapting our services and finding better ways to enhance the customer experience. The banking needs of our customers continues to evolve as technology progresses, and we want to ensure online visitors can find what they need quickly and easily. We look to answer those needs by upgrading our current Online Banking system to a redesigned solution that improves the customer's online banking experience.
We will work to ensure minimal service interruptions during this update, but please understand that some disruptions are unavoidable.
September 6th is the target date for the launch of our Online Banking upgrade. But you can get a sneak peek at all the great upcoming features here! -> http://bit.ly/2wGHGo6
Some important changes to note:
- Our Online Banking is now mobile responsive, similar to our new website. It will shrink and expand to accommodate the screen size of the device you are using.
- We have shortened the Main Menu and moved some of those options to a Secondary Menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- You now have the ability to customize your homepage to truly make it your own. By clicking Edit Accounts, you can hide accounts from immediate view, change nicknames on your accounts, and reorder them on the screen.
- There is a new status explanation for transactions. This shows you by icon, whether a transaction is Scheduled, Pending or Posted.
- The Documents tab, from the existing version of Online Banking will be relocated underneath “Accounts”. To find this tab you can either click on one of your account nicknames or click on the “Accounts” menu option.
We will continue to update this blog as we narrow down the time of the update as well as any other information to help with this transition.