If you're ready to purchase your first home, relocate, or downsize, we offer a variety of mortgages to accommodate diverse financial goals and needs.
Life can be expensive and sometimes you need extra money. Whether your need to buy a new car or finance a home improvement project, we're here to help with various loan options.
Build your dream home from the ground up with the help of our loan options and experienced Residential Construction Team.
If you're buying and selling a home at the same time, this short-term lending solution can help you manage both expenses.
Home Equity Loans
When in need of additional funds, the equity you've established in your home can help bridge financial gaps. A Home Equity Loan provides a lump-sum of money that can be used for home improvements, college expenses, or other large-ticket items like a new car.
- The amount you can borrow is based on the value of your home, the amount of your first mortgage, your credit rating, and your income
- Terms up to 15 years available
What information will West Gate Bank® need from me?
- A completed loan application
- A copy of your most recent (two) pay stubs or the prior year's tax return
- A source of value for your property, such as a purchase appraisal, assessor's website information, or a West Gate Bank valuation
- The balance due on your first mortgage, along with a copy of your statement
Home Equity Lines of Credit
The equity in your home is one of your most valuable assets. Borrow from the value in your home to obtain the funds that you need to afford expenses you don't have the cash to cover.
- Borrow funds on an as-needed basis
- As a form of revolving credit, when the outstanding balance is repaid the available credit is replenished for the term of the loan
You need a dependable vehicle to get you to where you're going. Whether you're looking to buy a car, truck, or SUV, our auto loans for new or used vehicles can put your plans into motion.
- Loan amounts should not exceed 90% of purchase price on new vehicles
- Loan amounts should not exceed NADA (Blue Book) Average Trade-in Value on used vehicles
- Loan is subject to qualifying credit
- Loan payback is based on the age of the vehicle, your credit score, and income
Want to protect your personal checking account from accidental overdrafts? West Gate Bank®'s Overdraft Privilege (ODP) is designed to help you avoid high charges from merchants for returned checks and to spare you from the hassle of denied purchases and dishonored checks.
In the event of an accidental overdraft from your checking account, Overdraft Privilege can help. Instead of automatically returning unpaid, insufficient fund items (checks, etc.) that you may have, West Gate Bank will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts.*
To verify or change your status for ODP, please contact your nearest branch.
*See bank for details.