Part-Time Solutions Center Call Representative - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Retail Banking
HOURS OF WORK:
Part-Time, Monday thru Friday 2:00pm to 6:00pm; up to three (3) Saturdays per month 8:00am to 12:00pm. Non-traditional holiday hours may be required.
Solutions Center Call Representatives respond to customer inquiries via telephone for deposit customers. Representatives are responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of bank products and programs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, electronic funds transfers (EFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions and inquiries about funds availability.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Research customer questions regarding electronic funds transfers and initiate affidavits when appropriate.
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards. These items include, but not limited to, new accounts, debit cards, overdraft privilege, online and mobile banking and mortgage services.
- Update the system with messages regarding ATM/debit cards and service charges.
- Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
- Input, maintain and/ or delete ATM and debit cards within system.
- Monitor the invalid address report and attempt to track down customers and obtain updated information.
- Document and track all call details and follow up work.
- Cross train on tasks performed by the Retail Service Department.
- Cross train on tasks performed by the Mortgage Banking Associates.
- Review duplicate item reports and balance daily teller totals.
- Perform other duties as assigned which could include on or off phone tasks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous call center or customer service experience helpful.
- Previous experience with retail banking (specifically deposit functions) helpful.
- General math and typing skills are necessary.
- Previous experience with Fiserv banking system helpful.
- Must be comfortable with Windows-based computer programs.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, in a small team setting, and/or with a large number of front-line co-workers as required on any given project or assignment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to follow instructions as given and work independently.
- Ability to handle confidential customer and bank information.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- High level of follow-up and follow-through on open ended issues, including communication with bank customers and internal staff on progress and/or status updates of any issues.
OFFICE ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dirt, temperatures and the like. Typically sitting at a desk or table, intermittently standing or stooping and occasional lifting of 50 lbs. or less.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603