Business Banking Solutions Operations
Schedule: Daily hours Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Primary Job Purpose: Regularly works with Business Banking Solutions Manager and the Business Banking Department sales team and their existing and potential customers. Must be comfortable with talking to customers and able to make good sound decisions all while following policies and procedures of the bank. Performs a variety of duties, specializing in support of the Business Banking Department and the financial needs of bank customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Open accounts both personal and business accounts
- CDARS Program- Learn the operational side, programming, and trades
- ICS- Set up clients and programming/understand the spreads
- ACH Manager- Backend set-up, audits, customer training
- Business Account Presentations- Line up presentations for sales people and have everything in place
- H S A Presentations- Line up presentations for sales people and have everything in place
- Company Analysis/accounts/needs assessment
- Sweeps- loan and account transfers (set up)
- Product Knowledge- Business, Personal, Loans (Know basic loan info to collect), H.S.A
- Train on product offerings
- Setting up meetings for sales team
- Merchant Processing
- Customer follow- ups
- ACH Audits
- ACH Manager- Backside Programming/ Maintenance
- Customer Follow ups- Loan Officer Leads/ Current Customers
- Attend after hour events, as needed
- Desktop Teller Set up/Install
- Help team in planning and goal setting
- Lock Box- Set up and process payments
- Daily maintenance/customer calls/account setup
- Other duties as assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to the SVP, Business Banking Solutions Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Affirmative Action: Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Skills and Experience:
- Motivated self-starter, fast learner, works well with others
- Works well under pressure and deals well with deadlines
- Ability to communicate work fast and complete jobs quickly
- Cross sell multiple product lines when talking to existing customers
- Ability to negotiate and quote pricing to the benefit of West Gate Bank
- Ability to communicate and adapt to multiple customers personalities
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills- Ability to speak directly to individuals
- Ability to teach- Training on how to use products such as ACH manager & Desktop Teller
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603