Hours of Work:
Part-time; Will vary based on scheduling and business needs
6003 Old Cheney Road, Lincoln, NE 68516
Build your basic banking operations skills while gaining valuable real-world experience with a locally owned community bank. The Operations Intern is responsible for providing support to the Operations Department.
- Daily search of foreign items
- Daily review of EBB File Maintenance
- Produce dormant/inactive account letters
- Daily review of signatures on official checks
- Daily review of restricted accounts (90 days, two signatures required)
- Assist with ODP coding on accounts
- Daily closed account maintenance
- Daily review of the suspect kiting report
- Process Medicare verifications
- Assist with clearing FRAML alerts
- Assist with high-risk customer review
- Assist in calling overdrawn accounts with ODP
- Assist with scanning and indexing documents into Director
- Review of duplicate entry report
- Assist with EFT dispute processing
- Other duties as assigned
** This list is not inclusive as other responsibilities may be assigned and necessary
Work Direction: This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers and the financial institution. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily contact and continuous contact with internal customers, vendors, and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Banking experience preferred but not required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603