IT Support I - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Vice President of Information Technology
Hourly, Full Time
Primary Job Purpose: The primary responsibility is to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the bank’s data network and core system applications. Must create and maintain an environment of satisfactory Information Technology Regulatory Compliance.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the first point of contact for West Gate Bank employees seeking technical assistance over phone or email.
- Perform remote and in person troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve hardware and/or software issues.
- Create step-by-step training material with screen shots for client and internal documentation.
- Help monitor and maintain system security and implement security procedure as appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance to staff and investigate problems resulting from unusual causes or errors in program data.
- Communicate all applications problems upward; communicate to bank personnel all applications updates and procedure changes.
- Monitor the Bank’s applications programs for proper use, potential efficiencies and improved customer service.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Vice President of Information Technology.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of personally identifiable information and highly confidential/proprietary financial data of customers and staff. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily contact and continuous contact with technology vendors and bank employees via the phone, in-person, electronically, and written communication. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Associates Degree in computer science, BA in Information Technology or similar relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Information Technology services industry is preferred.
- Microsoft Server operating systems administration experience.
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint systems administration experience.
- PowerShell scripting is preferred but not required.
- Fiserv Premier experience preferred but not required.
- Cisco network, switching, routing, VOIP experience preferred but not required.
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603