Consumer Loan Processor - Lincoln, NE
Reports to: Consumer Loan Manager
Primary Job Purpose: The position is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and completing all of the due diligence associated with documentation, closing and funding of consumer loans. Duties would apply to Auto, Home Equity Loans/Lines, all consumer loans, modifications and renewals.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review credit approvals to prepare loan documentation according to bank’s policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with customers, lenders, bank employees and others as needed to successfully close and fund consumer loans.
- Funding and boarding a wide variety of loans to the core processing system.
- Sending Early Disclosures, HELOC and Closed End (TRID) in timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating Tickler Report and Insurance.
- Work to record and track exceptions and outstanding items.
- Meet weekly with loan officer(s) to review current pipelines, reports and outstanding items.
- Resolve daily issues such as overdrafts, payment processing, advances, past due notes, and customer service issues.
- Maintain loan files pre/post-closing with updated information
- Other duties as assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to the Consumer Loan Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Experience with LaserPro and Fiserv Premier systems preferred
- Two or more years of related loan processing experience and or training for all types of loans.
- Ability to handle high volume, prioritize and function effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills with focus on teamwork and cooperation.
- Solid working knowledge of banking industry practices relative to bank loan operations with respect to loan products & services
- Knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with external customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Basic accounting/math skills required
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603