Correspondent Loan Processor - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Secondary Lending
Reports to: Correspondent Processing Manager
Primary Job Purpose: Complete pre-underwriting and pre-purchasing audit reviews of credit files delivered by correspondent lenders.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Audit credit documentation for agency requirements (Conventional (FNMA), Rural Housing Development (USDA), Veteran’s Administration (VA), Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and WGB portfolio products)
- Complete regulatory compliance review
- Transpose application into loan origination system (LOS)
- Assist correspondent lenders with questions
- Responsible for maintaining banking and departmental policies and procedures
- Typical office tasks such as filing, copying, online account maintenance, form review, compliance checks, imaging, data entry, answering phones and other project oriented duties and responsibilities
- Work with loan staff in assisting with the loan application process
- Learn the mortgage lending and servicing processes and other banking procedures.
- Other job duties as needed
Work Direction: This position reports to the Correspondent Processing Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers and bank correspondent personnel. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Onsite training provided to successful candidates
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603