Commercial Loan Assistant - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Commercial Lending
Reports to: Loan Operations Manager
Primary Job Purpose: The position is responsible for providing administrative support to Loan Processing and Operations staff, including loan documentation, booking and servicing duties as necessary.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in compiling documentation requested by internal and external departments.
- Assist in resolving daily issues such as overdrafts, payment processing, advances, past due notes, and customer service issues.
- Assist loan processing and operations staff with daily functions.
- Train with both commercial and construction loan processing staff as well as loan administrators to provide backup assistance if necessary.
- Maintain loan files post-closing with updated information.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to Loan Operations Manager
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of personally identifiable information and highly confidential/proprietary financial data of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Experience Fiserv Premier systems preferred.
- A minimum of six months experience within a financial institution.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, problem-solving, and accuracy skills required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills with focus on teamwork and cooperation.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with external customers.
- Strong desire to learn and ability to take directions.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Basic accounting/math skills required
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603