Mortgage Loan Purchaser - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: Secondary Operations Manager
Primary Job Purpose: The Mortgage Loan Purchaser will be responsible for reviewing and purchasing closed loans within the guidelines established by investors, regulators and West Gate Bank.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Audit correspondent loan closing documents for investor eligibility and mortgage compliance
- Update loan system with closing data
- Prepare funding notices
- Cross train to complete routine tasks in secondary operations
- Other duties may be assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to the Secondary Operations Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603