Transition to West Gate Bank
West Gate Bank will be mailing new debit cards to all existing debit card customers prior to July 20, 2018. Watch for a plain white envelope. You will be able to activate your card and select a PIN by using the activation phone number mailed to you. Your Great Southern Bank Debit Card will be terminated at approximately 12:01am on July 23, 2018. Please begin using your West Gate Bank Debit Card at that time. Any automatic payments set up with your debit card will need to be changed to your West Gate Bank card. These transactions cannot be forwarded. West Gate Bank has partnered with the MoneyPass Network to provide an ATM Surcharge-Free Network. To find the location of a surcharge free ATM nearest you, click here.
Great Southern Bank will generate statements and pay accrued interest for ALL checking and savings accounts on July 20, 2018.
Following the July 20, 2018 statement cycle, future personal account statements will generate as indicated below:
• If your current statement does not generate on the last day of the month, your statement will generate on the nearest Friday of the month relative to your existing statement starting July 27, 2018. For example, statements that previously generated on the 22nd-29th will now generate on the 4th Friday of the month.
• Money Market Account statements will generate monthly, beginning July 27, 2018 and will follow a similar statement schedule as stated above.
• Savings Account statements will generate at the end of each quarter beginning September 30, 2018.
• If your current statement generates on the last day of the month, it will continue to generate on the last day of the month.
• If you would like an electronic statement (eStatements), you will first need to enroll in Online Banking where you will be prompted to sign up for eStatements. Statements will be available for viewing either on the first calendar day following your cycle or 1-3 days after month end, beginning July 27, 2018.
• If you are currently enrolled in eStatements and want to retain copies of previous statements, we recommend downloading them prior to July 20, 2018 as they will not be available on our system for up to 16 weeks following conversion.
• West Gate Bank provides check images with all checking and Money Market statements at no cost.
No. You will need enroll in online banking with West Gate Bank starting July 23, 2018. You can enroll for online banking here. Click on the "Not yet enrolled? Enroll Now" link to enter your information and enroll.
You can also request assistance by calling us at 402-434-3456. Access to your Great Southern Bank account activity that occurred prior to July 21, 2018 will be available through August 20, 2018 at www.GreatSouthernBank.com using your Great Southern login.
No, your account numbers will stay the same.
West Gate Bank will mail one (1) pad of standard-issue checks with deposit tickets for all personal and business accounts. On July 21, 2018, you should begin to use West Gate Bank-issued checks.
If you have not received your checks by July 18, 2018, please contact West Gate Bank at 402-434-3456 for assistance.
West Gate Bank's routing number is 104901584. This routing number will be effective for your accounts on July 21, 2018.
No. Your existing payees, scheduled bill payments and Bill Pay history will not transfer over to West Gate Bank. We recommend printing your current list of payees, scheduled payments and/or history prior to July 20, 2018 to assist you in reentering your payees. Once you have enrolled in West Gate Bank’s online banking and activated our free Bill Pay service you will be able to set up your payees. Our staff will be available at West Gate Bank branches to assist customers with Bill Pay set-up or you can contact us for assistance at 402-434-3456.
Great Southern Bank will forward all ACH deposits and/or payments to West Gate Bank for a period of time following the July 20, 2018 acquisition. To avoid disruption in your service, it is recommended to update anyone originating ACH deposits and payments to your account with your new routing number (104901584) and Bank name (West Gate Bank) on or after July 21, 2018. Providing updated routing information prior to this date may result in credits or debits to your account being returned.
West Gate Bank will honor existing terms on your Certificates of Deposits until maturity of your current term. When the Certificate of Deposit matures, you will have the opportunity to renew at West Gate Bank’s existing terms.
Interest on Certificates of Deposit will accrue and compound quarterly. If you are currently receiving interest checks please contact us at 402-434-3456 to arrange for your interest payments to be automatically deposited into an account of your choosing.