Exempt or Non-exempt, Full-time*
6003 Old Cheney Rd. Lincoln, NE 68516
Primary Job Purpose: The primary responsibility is to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the bank’s data network and core processing system. Must create and maintain an environment of satisfactory Information Technology Regulatory Compliance.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain bank networks including, but not limited to, local area network, phone network, data transmission networks and online security system.
- May work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to monitor and maintain system security and implement security procedure as appropriate.
- Configure and manage security access to sensitive information.
- Provides technical guidance and help desk support to bank employees and investigates problems resulting from unusual causes or errors in program data.
- Assists with Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing.
- Manages the maintenance and upkeep of software and hardware of all computer equipment and printers. Monitors changes received from vendors on software and hardware and notifies users as appropriate.
- Communicates all applications problems; communicates to bank personnel all applications updates and procedure changes.
- Monitors the Bank’s applications programs for proper use, potential efficiencies, and improved customer service.
- Develop rapport and manage business relationships with owners and decision makers through phone calls and onsite visits.
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review.
- Document maintenance for all computer systems and network infrastructure.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily contact and continuous contact with technology vendors and bank employees via the phone, in-person, electronically, and written communication. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Affirmative Action: Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
- Associates Degree in computer science preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in the information technology industry is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Server operating systems administration required.
- Experience with network hardware, Cisco Switch/Router/Phone, VMWare preferred.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603