Mortgage Servicing Compliance - 6003 Old Cheney Road, Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: Vice President - Mortgage Compliance
Primary Job Purpose: Partners with the VP of Mortgage Compliance on the department compliance and Quality Control (QC) programs with an emphasis on Mortgage Servicing to ensure the organization conforms to contractual obligations, government regulations, and laws. Advises management on the possible risks.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of applicable banking compliance laws, regulations, and emerging issues.
- Provide department employees with education on the latest regulations and processes.
- Implement an effective compliance and quality control programs to audit and identify possible weaknesses or risks and advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Execute an effective servicing audit program including managing an internal audit plan and serving as a point of contact for external servicing audit and examinations.
- Develop effective actions plans in response to quality control and audit findings.
- Work independently and within a team to develop risk-based monitoring, testing, analysis, and reporting of department activities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field OR
- 3 to 5+ years of mortgage compliance, risk management, or audit experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
Work Direction: This position reports to Vice President – Mortgage Compliance.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers and the financial institution. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily and continuous contact with internal customers, vendors, and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603