Mortgage Servicing Representative - 6003 Old Cheney Rd. Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: Mortgage Customer Service Manager
Primary Job Purpose: Perform mortgage loan functions ensuring attention to detail, accuracy and timely completion meeting all deadlines. Maintain compliance with all federal, state, government and banking rules and regulations as well as agency guidelines.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer phones and assist borrowers and/or their agents as requested using superior customer service manners and skills
- Ensure daily loan payments are applied
- Quote payoffs, post payoffs, process releases on paid in full loans
- Fulfill borrower(s) requests for ACH set-ups, address changes, verification of mortgage, and general loan information
- Print, distribute and process daily reports as needed
- Process loan modifications, work on special projects and perform all other duties as assigned by direct supervisor, department manager or any coworker or bank employee
- Responsible for maintaining banking and departmental policies and procedures
- Regular work schedule with a level of flexibility based on demand
Work Direction: This position reports to the Mortgage Customer Service Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Basic accounting/math skills required
- Prior banking experience helpful
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Window-based computer programs
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603