Solutions Center Representative - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Solutions Center
Reports to: Solutions Center Manager
Primary Job Purpose: Solutions Center Call Representatives respond to customer inquiries via telephone for deposit customers. Representatives are responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of bank products and programs.
Schedule may vary. Average of 25 hours. Non-traditional holiday hours may be required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, electronic funds transfers (EFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions and inquiries about funds availability.
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Research customer questions regarding electronic funds transfers and initiate affidavits when appropriate.
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards. These items include, but not limited to, new accounts, debit cards, overdraft privilege, online and mobile banking and mortgage services.
- Update the system with messages regarding ATM/debit cards and service charges.
- Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
- Input, maintain and/ or delete ATM and debit cards within system.
- Monitor the invalid address report and attempt to track down customers and obtain updated information.
- Document and track all call details and follow up work.
- Cross train on tasks performed throughout the department.
- Review duplicate item reports and balance daily teller totals.
- Review Green Machine transactions and assess for holds as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned which could include on or off phone tasks.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Solutions Center Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers and the financial institution. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily contact and continuous contact with internal customers, vendors, and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous call center or customer service experience helpful.
- Previous experience with retail banking (specifically deposit functions) helpful.
- General math and typing skills are necessary.
- Previous experience with Fiserv banking system helpful.
- Must be comfortable with Windows based computer programs.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, in a small team setting, and/or with many front-line co-workers as required on any given project or assignment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to follow instructions as given and work independently.
- Ability to handle confidential customer and bank information.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- High level of follow-up and follow-through on open ended issues, including communication with bank customers and internal staff on progress and/or status updates of any issues.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603