Mortgage – Customer Service Manager
Department: Mortgage Servicing
Reports to: VP of Mortgage Servicing
Primary Job Purpose: The Mortgage Servicing Manager is responsible for Planning, Organizing, Directing, and Controlling borrower inquiries, release functions and generation of customer correspondence. Manager should be able to identify business needs, establish actionable recommendations, and coordinate implementation of change. Manager is expected to demonstrate leadership skills to cultivate teamwork, member advocacy and job expertise.
KEY RESULTS and AREAS:
- PODC – The daily interactions (verbal, written, or via email) with customer are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- PODC – Request for pay-off and the release functions are done timely and within the required guidelines.
- PODC – Development of Team members by providing regular feedback in enhance engagement, employee retention and establish goals.
- PODC – Ensure that a culture of compliance is fostered by the Team and ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- PODC – Identify processes within the department that may be completed more efficiently, while maintaining quality.
- PODC – Identify risks within the department and implement appropriate controls to manage such risk
OTHER ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage the existing customer servicing staff to perform their day-to-day activities effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a high level of customer service both internally and externally.
- Provide supervision and guidance to employees in assigned area; manage their workflow, timeliness, quality and servicing expectations.
- Develop and/or update processes and procedures. Review annually for compliance and operational additions, deletions, or changes.
- Interface with other departments, vendors, agencies to resolve support related issues.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, motivation and team building for staff.
- Recommend hires, terminations, salary adjustments, performance standards and review of staff.
- Approve employee time records, work assignments vacation and sick pay.
- Work on special projects as assigned by department manager.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and effectively lead individuals
- Sound decision making, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in positive and professional manner.
- Basic knowledge of human resources policies and programs
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603