Mortgage Systems Administrator
Reports to: Vice President - Mortgage Technology
Primary Job Purpose: Work collaboratively with the Mortgage Department leaders to achieve strategic technology goals. Administer multiple software platforms that directly support the Mortgage Department functions of Origination and Servicing. Assist with the identification and implementation of new and/or redesigned technology platforms.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with other West Gate Mortgage administrators to gather requirements, research, evaluate, design, plan, deploy, and support Mortgage enterprise software platforms and related technologies. These primarily include the Ellie Mae Encompass platform including its ancillary platforms such as TPO Connect, and Black Knight MSP.
- Exercise a high degree of responsibility for the processes, systems, and tools you create and manage; all supporting the goal of automating mortgage origination and servicing.
- Recommend, justify, and implement improvements using an accepted change control methodology.
- Work within a diverse group to design and deliver creative solutions and resolve problems in a timely and proactive manner by interacting with internal business units.
- Define, document and follow standards and best practices for systems design, testing, and implementation.
- Drive scripting and automation to develop solutions to common problems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, IT, information systems, math, physics, or similar technical discipline + 3 years of systems administration experience; OR 5+ years of systems administration experience without a degree required.
- Working knowledge (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) Windows-based systems and services such as DHCP, DNS, MS-SQL, etc. required.
- Ellie Mae Encompass, TPO Connect or Black Night MSP experience preferred.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, release management, and quality assurance processes preferred but not required.
- Scripting experience in PowerShell preferred but not required.
Experience with configuration management, provisioning, infrastructure as code, and other DevOps concepts and tools preferred but not required.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Vice President - Mortgage Technology.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers and the financial institution. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external bank to bank customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603