Mortgage Servicing Representative - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Mortgage Servicing
Reports to: Mortgage Escrow Manager
Primary Job Purpose: Perform mortgage loan functions ensuring attention to detail, accuracy and timely completion meeting all deadlines. Maintain compliance with all federal, state, government and banking rules and regulations as well as agency guidelines.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide outstanding customer service to borrowers, vendors, taxing authorities and insurance companies
- Audit new loan boarding escrow accounts, print, work and resolve exception reports
- Maintain quality and accurate hazard insurance data, and disburse premiums
- Process disbursements on or before the renewal/penalty date for real estate taxes, private and government mortgage insurance payments
- Assist borrowers through the Loss Claim process
- Process and problem solve escrow analysis
- Open and distribute mail, work on special projects and perform all other duties as assigned by direct supervisor, department manager, coworker or bank employee
- Responsible for maintaining banking and departmental policies and procedures
- Regular work schedule with a level of flexibility based on demand
Work Direction: This position reports to the Mortgage Escrow Service Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Basic accounting/math skills required
- Prior banking experience helpful
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Window-based computer programs
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603