Loan Operations Supervisor - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: Chief Lending Officer
Primary Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the daily oversight and management of the bank’s loan processing and loan administration teams. Accountability for a team that efficiently and effectively processes loan documents for a large variety of loan types.
ESSENTIAL JOB Responsibilities:
- Empower the team to maximize their skills, engagement and leadership.
- Maintain an existing culture of fun, high ethical standards, and mutual respect.
- Identify development needs of staff and provide appropriate training.
- Set SMART goals for direct reports followed by quarterly coaching and accountability reviews that drive them toward success.
- Ensure that the expectations of the Compliance Officer are achieved.
- Establish and maintain reliable procedures for all key functions of the department.
- Provide support to the Chief Lending Officer and Senior Credit Officer for daily activities and special projects.
- Maximize the use of Laser Pro, Credit Quest and Director for precision and efficacy.
- Provide input into development and implementation of the department strategic plan.
- Negotiate third party vendor contracts with management oversight.
- Ensure the highest rating in compliance exams and provide support during various audits.
- Maintain healthy relationships with all members of the lending team and all West Gate Bank employees.
- Embodiment of West Gate Bank’s Code of Excellence.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Chief Lending Officer and is a member of the department’s management team.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers and key vendors.
Supervision: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with Fiserv systems, CreditQuest and LaserPro preferred.
- Successful operational and project management history.
- Relevant banking/lending experience, preferably in consumer and commercial.
- A history of being an ideal team player.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task, solve problems, delegate, manage projects, and coach.
- Highly accountable to achieving success as defined by the team and management.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603