Video Teller - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE 68516*
Department: Retail Banking
Reports to: Customer Contact Center Manager
Primary Job Purpose: As a video teller, this position is primarily responsible for assisting customers with bank transactions and inquiries through our Interactive Teller Machines located at each of our Lincoln and Omaha locations while providing exceptional customer service.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Process all Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) transactions via video interaction efficiently and accurately while providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicate effectively and positively.
- Help educate customers on how to use the ITM and provide technical support as needed.
- Responsible for balancing each day’s ITM transactions, as well as each branch’s front counter transactions.
- Make sound decisions affecting the status of customer accounts based on the information available and following established procedures.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all bank products and ensure full compliance with and implementation of all bank policy, procedures and regulations.
- Routinely answer department emails and performs a variety of customer service tasks including but not limited to ordering of checks and debit cards, stop payments, holds, account information updates and online and mobile banking resets.
- Promote bank products and services by identifying and communicating opportunities to customers.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer account information.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned by management.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Customer Contact Center Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Basic understanding of banking.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems at one time minimal assistance.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to trouble shoot technology issues.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism when addressing a stressful situation.
- Work independently and in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including Saturday and non-traditional holidays such as Presidents Day, Columbus Day, etc.
Due to the position interacting with customer via video, this position also requires:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Proper grammar and tone of voice.
- Professional appearance.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603