Jr. Post Purchase Associate
Reports to: Secondary Operations Manager
Primary Job Purpose: The Jr. Post Purchase Associate will be responsible for daily loan boarding activities along with preparing wires, general ledger postings and reconcilement.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise the daily onboarding tasks for transferring loan data onto servicing platform.
- Prepare daily wires for correspondent loans purchased.
- MERS - Confirmation of loan registrations and beneficial/servicing transfers.
- Completes a final quality check on loan data.
- Responsible for maintaining lender wire information on system.
- General Ledger Reconcilement - Daily/Monthly.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Secondary Operations Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Closing experience helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603