Customer Contact Center Assistant - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Retail Banking
Reports to: Customer Contact Center Manager
Primary Job Purpose: Assist with the in-house production check orders and assisting Customer Contact Center Representatives with daily duties as needed. This person may spend time training and perfecting the duties and responsibilities detailed below while providing production and support for the Retail Banking area.
Hours of Work: Flexible work schedule up to 28 hours per week. Schedule may vary Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Production of checks, deposit tickets and miscellaneous branch transaction tickets.
- Place check supply order & put order away once received.
- Follow-up with returned mail items.
- Produce and send thank-you letters for new retail deposit accounts.
- Assist with debit card compromises. This includes hot-carding/closing potential compromised cards, issuing new cards and send communication to customer.
- Respond to inquiries from bank staff regarding checks and/or deposit tickets. This may include status of the order or request to have the order rushed.
- Attend internal monthly meetings as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Customer Contact Center Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers and the financial institution. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily contact and continuous contact with internal customers, vendors, and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently, in a small team setting, and/or with a large number of front-line co-workers as required on any given project or assignment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to follow instructions as given and work independently.
- Ability to handle confidential customer and bank information.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- High level of follow-up and follow-through on open ended issues, including communication with bank customers and internal staff on progress and/or status updates of any issues.
- Previous experience with retail banking (specifically deposit functions) helpful.
- Previous experience with Fiserv banking system helpful.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603