Loan Administrator - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Department: Commercial Lending
Reports to: Loan Operations Manager
Primary Job Purpose: The position is responsible for servicing commercial and consumer loans and providing quality control audits of all loan documentation pre and post loan closing.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with loan processors to audit all loan documentation prior to closing to maintain compliance with credit terms, loan/security agreements and regulatory and internal guidelines
- Manage and disburse escrow accounts including system updates, tax and insurance disbursements, review of annual escrow analysis, and work with taxing and insurance agencies to verify and review both escrowed and non-escrowed real estate taxes and insurance.
- Monitor department reports for overdrafts, participation activity, interest rate changes, correct and process non-posted items, denied and withdrawn loans, collateral safekeeping, HMDA reports, general ledger activity and exception items.
- Process paid loans and collateral release as well as, maintain file storage and record retention per bank policies and regulations
- Work to record and track exceptions and outstanding items.
- Perform quality control audits post closing to ensure programming accuracy according to Regulatory compliance and Bank policies.
- Work with loan processors and officers to provide high quality loan servicing.
- Other duties as assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to the Loan Operations Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of personally identifiable information and highly confidential/proprietary financial data of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Experience with LaserPro, Credit Quest and Fiserv Premier systems preferred
- Two or more years of related loan processing, servicing, or operations experience and training for all types of loans – SBA, SWAP/Hedging Loans, Lines of Credit & Guidance Lines, Construction, TRID and Consumer type loans
- Ability to handle high volume, prioritize and function effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills with strong focus on teamwork and cooperation.
- Solid working knowledge of banking industry practices relative to bank loan operations with respect to loan products & services
- Knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with external customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Basic accounting/math skills required
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603