Mortgage Lock Desk Associate - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: VP of Secondary Operations
Primary Job Purpose: Work collaboratively with the VP of Secondary Operations, Mortgage CFO, and other team members to successfully assist the facilitation of the Lock Desk and Delivery of 1-4 Family mortgage loans to investors.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily Processing and Posting of Interest Rates and Prices, Retail and Third-Party Origination, for Mortgage Loans both Initial and Reprice as necessary.
- Daily monitoring of market rate changes and making recommendations for price resets (Reprice) as market conditions warrant.
- Assist and backup all Lock Desk functions daily. These tasks include Lock Confirmations, Lock Change Requests, etc.
- Assist with the delivery of loans to Investors.
- Conduct weekly loan pricing comparisons to ensure market competitiveness for both Retail and Third-Party Originators.
- Data input and reconciliation with the Hedge Management System/Trade Confirmations
Other Roles and Responsibilities:
- Upon request work with the Mortgage CFO to conduct in depth analysis for Best Execution to maximize revenue.
Work Direction: This position reports to the VP of Secondary Operations.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of personally identifiable information and highly confidential/proprietary financial data of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
- Mortgage loan closing and/or processing experience, preferred
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, problem-solving, and accuracy skills required.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603