Mortgage Banking Associate Intern - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: Secondary Operations Manager
FSLA Status: Non-exempt, Part-time*
West Gate Bank is looking for a young professional to fill an entry-level position in our Mortgage Division. It is a paid part-time position with the opportunity for tuition reimbursement requiring 20-25 hours per week. This is a great opportunity for both students (Sophomore/Senior) interested in a career in banking. The bank is accommodating to students’ class schedules and coursework, but is looking for someone committed and reliable to meet key responsibilities.
- Work with and support loan staff to complete loan applications in a timely manner.
- Learn the mortgage lender and servicing processes and other banking procedures.
- Typical office tasks such as filing, copying, online account maintenance, form review, compliance checks, imaging, data entry, answer phones and other project oriented duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week; preferably during bank hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Interested in potential long-term employment in one of Lincoln’s premier banks
- Good communication skills
Work Direction: This position reports to the Secondary Operations Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603