Mortgage Loan Assistant/Receiving - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Reports to: Secondary Operations Manager
Primary Job Purpose: Mortgage Loan Assistant is responsible for completing daily/monthly tasks for the operations team.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administer distribution of document notifications to mortgage staff
- Tracking receipt of original notes, security documents and title insurance policies
- Create post-closing document reports and deliver to lenders and work with lenders on exceptions
- Generate customer welcome packets
- Prepare monthly manager meeting packets
- Oversee deliver of security documents/mortgage insurance certificates to investor
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Other duties may be assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to the Secondary Operations Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603