Assistant Branch Manager - 97th & Q St, Omaha, NE*
Primary Job Purpose: Assists the branch manager with the day-to-day operations of the branch. Performs a variety of duties, specializing in sales and service of the financial needs of branch customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with customer transactions, account research and handle any complaints/concerns.
- Open new accounts and process consumer and Fresh Start Loans (as needed).
- Responsible for branch reporting. Reporting includes, but is not limited to: CIP audits, gift tracking, daily cash balancing review and follow-up with errors/offages, monthly teller summaries, referral tracking/products sold report.
- Responsible for follow-up customer calls as needed.
- Responsible for branch coaching. Branch coaching includes, but is not limited to: Sales Performance Coaching (training tellers to reach referral goals), Weekly One-on-One Branch Coaching with Teller Supervisor/UB/PB, Monthly Observation Coaching of Teller Supervisor/UB/PB, Monthly Performance One-on-One with staff (report results to Branch Manager) and HPC coaching.
- Assign a “Training Specialist” teller for new hires, review expectations and online course timeline. Regularly check in to ensure timelines are on-track.
- Assist with disciplinary action/performance write-ups and security violations.
- Write 90-day and Annual Performance Reviews for tellers.
- Primary contact for payroll processing, PTO and Time-Off Approvals for tellers.
- Oversee in-branch HPC. This includes, but is not limited to: celebrating daily achievements, oversee daily huddles, monthly skill drills/role play (TAF’s/sales presentations), oversee cycle theme/decoration timeline.
- Assist with interviewing new teller applicants for hire (as needed).
- Facilitate/participate in monthly/quarterly branch meetings.
- Outside business calls with or without Business Solutions. External presentations to businesses when needed.
- Physical branch responsibilities include handling building requests and tenant requests (if applicable)
- Other duties may be assigned
Work Direction: This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of teller operations and a high level of interpersonal skills to coordinate the daily operation of the branch and to resolve customer and employee problems.
- Sales/promotional experience, a plus.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic accounting/math skills required.
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems helpful
- Good listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603