Retail Mortgage Assistant - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Job Title: Retail Mortgage Assistant
Department: Mortgage Lending
Primary Job Purpose: This position is responsible for welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone. Answers phones and assists borrowers and/or their agents as requested using superior customer service. Whether in person on the phone, professionally answers or refers inquiries to other members of Retail Mortgage. Assists with various mortgage functions, including but not limited to, verifications, mailings, filing, etc.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greets clients, prospective clients and other professionals on behalf of the mortgage department
- Enters loan information into the servicing platform and help fund loans
- Process employment or account verifications, as needed
- Deliver files to and from the title company
- Produce and mail 90-day letters for customers that are no longer active clients
- Filing of information, as needed
- Responsible for maintaining banking and departmental policies and procedures
- Job responsibilities can change and expand as needed by the bank
Work Direction: This position reports to the Retail Mortgage Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with both internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic accounting/math skills required
- Experience with Windows-based computer applications
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to handle confidential information
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603