Part-Time Teller - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Schedule: Monday through Friday 1:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.; Minimum of three (3) Saturdays per month 7:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Primary Job Purpose: At West Gate Bank, we are looking for talented, outgoing people who excel at offering exceptional customer service, help resolve customer concerns by offering products or services to fit their needs and complete transactions efficiently and accurately.
As a local and family owned Nebraska community bank, our employees are our greatest asset. We strive for a family friendly team environment where fun is encouraged!
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Engage with customers to develop a positive customer experience; strive to make each interaction the best experience of the customer’s day.
- Provide exceptional customer service, accurately and efficiently processing customer service transactions.
- Build relationships with customers, anticipate their needs and educate and demonstrate for customers how to utilize the various customer preference options.
- Resolve customer problems and help customers to understand their banking options based on their personal preference for doing business with the bank.
- Serve as the primary contact between the branch and the customers, making referrals for supporting retail banking colleagues as appropriate.
- Adhere to all West Gate Bank policies and procedures; ensure fair treatment of customers and regulatory obligations.
- Support and contribute to satisfactory branch operational ratings and corporate audits while complying with federal, state and local laws.
- Bring a positive energy and confidence to West Gate Bank and its customers every day.
- Present a professional appearance as the face of West Gate Bank.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Daily contact and continuous contact with internal coworkers and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 1+ year customer service interaction
- Cash handling experience
- Experience offering products and services
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to enhance the customer relationship
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603