Teller Supervisor - 6003 Old Cheney Rd, Lincoln, NE*
Schedule: Daily hours will vary between Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.; Occasional Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Primary Job Purpose: Teller Supervisor is responsible for the efficient, effective supervision of a full service branch, ensuring that established policies and procedures are followed. Perform a variety of duties, specializing in sales and service of the financial needs of customers. Oversees the daily operations of the teller area. Assists customers with basic financial transactions, research account issues and promote products and services of the bank. Responsible for motivating employees to reach individual and branch goals.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures of the branch.
- Processes customer transactions based on policies and procedures of West Gate Bank.
- Balances individual cash drawer and oversees daily balancing of ATM.
- Is responsible for daily operation of bank vault. Including daily balancing and weekly ordering and selling of cash and coin.
- Is responsible for scheduling tellers at branch, tracking daily balancing of tellers, tracking daily attendance and helping tellers locate offages.
- Explains and promotes products or services such as new accounts, debit and credit cards, overdraft protection, on-line banking, telephone banking and cashier's checks.
- Works as part of a team to achieve personal and branch customer referral targets.
- Must be available to cover the teller and new accounts area of the bank as needed. This may include opening and closing the branch as needed. Could also include Saturday’s only when scheduling issues require coverage.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of teller operations and a high level of interpersonal skills to coordinate the daily operation of the teller area and to resolve customer and employee problems.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic accounting/math skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with external customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- Experience with Window-based computer programs.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603