Universal Banker - 27th & Cornhusker, Lincoln, NE*
Schedule: Daily hours Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.; Occasional Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Primary Job Purpose: Performs a variety of duties, specializing in sales and service of the financial needs of customers. Assists customers with basic financial transactions, research account issues and promotes products and services of the bank.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Explains and promotes products or services such as new accounts, debit and credit cards, overdraft protection, on-line banking, telephone banking and cashier's checks.
- Works as part of a team to achieve personal and branch customer referral targets.
- Must be available to cover the teller area of the bank when needed. This may include opening and closing the branch as needed. Could also include Saturday’s only when scheduling issues require coverage.
- Assists in providing coaching/development to employees who have recently completed training to ensure successful integration to the team.
- Participate in outside networking events as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Work Direction: This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Accountability: This position has access to and knowledge of the financial situation of customers. The utmost discretion and confidentiality must be exercised with all data.
Work Relationship: Regular contact with internal and external customers. Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, and pleasant manner.
Supervision: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education & Experience:
- Candidate should have a thorough knowledge of teller operations and a high level of interpersonal skills to coordinate the daily operation of the teller area and to resolve customer and employee problems.
- Sales/promotional experience, a plus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic accounting/math skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with people, both internally and with external customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide motivation to the team.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks.
- Experience with Window-based computer programs.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603