Commercial Loan Officer-Omaha
Job Title: Commercial Loan Officer
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Primary Job Role:
Responsible for identifying, acquiring, underwriting and growing existing and new relationships with businesses, investors, and individuals within the framework of a team culture at a family owned Nebraska community bank. Responsible for all aspects of lending within a portfolio, including sales, maintenance of current bank customers, underwriting, closing and other related aspects. High priority is placed on the ability to adapt to the lending team’s best business practices and its distinct approach to all activities.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial and/or commercial real estate lending experience (some of this time could have been in a credit analysis role).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree).
- Experience with and demonstrate the understanding of lending policies, procedures, practices and documentation including accounting, financial statements and cash flow analysis.
- Outstanding sales and business development skills.
- Relationship management skills adaptable to the bank’s culture for commercial, small business and personal relationships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and business development skills.
- Self-starter with the drive to achieve measurable results and to affect enhancements.
Please fill out an application online or mail your resume to the address below.
P.O. Box 82603
Lincoln, NE 68501-2603