Account Alerts getting an update!
Review advice, updates, and news from West Gate Bank!
June 4, 2019
This upgrade will take place on July 25th. With the upgrade, we are providing a suite of alerts that you will be set up for you as soon as you enroll and set up an Endpoint (mobile number* or email address). These will cover some basic security and important balance updates. These alerts are required while you are enrolled in Account Alerts. Such as:
- Online Banking password is changed
- Online Banking profile is locked out
- Account Balance falls below $0.00
- Maximum Credit limit is exceeded
There will also be alerts that we will be providing at first that you may want to personalize for your own limits. These alerts will allows edits. Such as:
- Debit Card purchases over $300.00
- Withdrawals over $500.00
Upgraded Account Alerts* in our mobile app and online banking will allow you to enjoy peace of mind wherever you go and stay on top of your money 24/7. Using Account Alerts, you can:
- Monitor account balances and activity
- Get deposit and withdrawal notifications
- Control security alerts
- And much more!
With this upgrade, we will be retiring our existing InstAlert product and all current alerts will stop sending. Detail on how to transfer over your existing alerts are below.
*Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for web access or text messaging.
If you have existing InstAlerts that you know you would like set up on the new system please read below.
Since we are not able to transfer these existing alerts into our new system, we are suggesting you take a screenshot or list of what you would like to set up prior to our switch date. For those, that do not remember where to find the alerts they have set up we have some screenshots below.
1) You find the main alerts menu by clicking on Alerts on the top right menu. (This will be the area that the new alerts are housed in as well.)
2) Once in the menu click on either Checking or Savings to access the alerts you have set up. It should look like the screen below. Either take a screen shot and save it, or make a list of the alerts that you utilize that you want to set back up in the new system.
3) On the date that we switch to our new system, you will be able to login and go to the same Alerts tab and set them up.
If you have any questions on this please contact us at 402-434-3456 or by using our Contact Form.